Dear PDG Below is Agenda. Minutes of the last call is posted in discussion and have been sent by email.
IAFP Food Hygiene and Sanitation PDG Meeting
Virtual meeting: Agenda – April 15, 2021 11:00am- 12pm (EST)
Food Hygiene and Sanitation PDG Meeting
Thu, Apr 15, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 288-516-517
More phone numbers:
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 721 9881 4161
Greece: +30 21 0 300 2583
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 42
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
Agenda: PDG Update:
1. Webinar topic ideas and volunteers for 2021
• Rick Hieman, DFA -GFSI HD Benchmark standards – discussed potential work with Sanitary Design PDG – Status, has the date been finalized for the webinar? Who are the speakers? Confirmed? Has the form been submitted for the webinar? Please lest us know so we can share the date with the PDG.
• The new Secretary is being voted on in, IAFP connect and will be officially voted in at our June annual PDG meeting
2. Event and Hotel Registration for 2021 IAFP (July 28-21) in Phoenix is now open.
3. IAFP connect- we will continue to post meetings and any other work related to the this PDG. Please feel free to share anything you are working on that is relevant to the PDG.
4. Our current PDG list contains 367 based on IAFP Connect Community. We encourage PDG members who are not IAFP members to join so they can participate in our Community discussions, view archived webinars and FPT Online, and enjoy the other benefits of membership.
5. The following is a list of dates for the PDG calls for the 2021 up to the annual meeting. Calendar invites will not be sent out please include the dates in your calendar all calls are at 11am EST
6. Discuss any updates or concerns from the symposia/workshop/roundtable being developed for IAFP 2021.
7. Discuss potential topics for IAFP 2022 and possible short presentations for PDG meeting. 15mins each. Any volunteers? Please note that topics can be led by anyone and not those who necessarily did initial submission. Below are the topics and type of proposal, and the primary contact for 2020.
8. Topics for IAFP 2022 Preparation:
Topics not accepted for possible modification and reconsideration for IAFP 2022 and for PDG meeting
A) Assessing the Value of Method Validation and Verification Data, and Processes, in Establishing a Food Safety & Quality Program, Including Sanitation Monitoring: Roundtables email@example.com
B) War on Water! Risk Reduction in Dry/Low Moisture Food Manufacturing Environments: Symposia firstname.lastname@example.org
C) Integrating Industry Best Practices to Comply with GFSI and FSMA Requirements Regarding Sanitation, Hygiene and Environmental Monitoring: Symposia email@example.com
D) Use of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP), Protein and Carbohydrate Measurement for Sanitation Monitoring. Are Other Chemical Targets Also Applicable for Rapid Sanitation Detection? Symposia firstname.lastname@example.org
E) Emerging Technologies for Aerial and Surface Decontamination of Food Storage Environments to Eliminate Microbial Cross Contamination: Symposia email@example.com
F) Environmental Pathogen Monitoring: Challenges and Lessons Learned: Symposia Purnendu.C.Vasavada@uwrf.edu
G) Lessons Learned from Sars-Cov-2 / COVID-19: Symposia DavidLegan@EurofinsUS.com
H) If I Knew then What I Know Now: Symposia Jill.Hollingsworth@chemstarcorp.com
I) Hygienic Design - Raising the Bar Symposia firstname.lastname@example.org
J) Communicating Sanitation Safety to the Food Industry and the General Public: Symposia email@example.com
K) Lessons Learned: The Biggest Surprises from Digitalizing Food Safety: Symposia firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The following is a list of dates for the PDG calls for the 2021 up to the annual meeting. Calendar invites will not be sent out; please include the dates in your calendar all calls are at 11am Eastern Time
Next PDG call:
May 12 PDG call
June 10 PDG call Annual PDG call